National Story is run by a highly experienced journalist, publicist and press agent and a small team who between us have 30 years of experience selling stories to the media.
Every week you read at least one of our stories in a national newspaper or women’s magazine. Or you watch one of our interviewees on national TV. We set up National Story to offer the public a safe, transparent and secure way of selling a story to the press.
Selling your story – what we do
* Always put you first. We endeavour to find the best deal tailored for you – this includes finding the best financial deal and ensuring your story is told as you want it to be.
* Allow you to change your mind. If you are not happy with your deal, you don’t go ahead.
* Aim to ensure you are paid within seven working days of publication of your story in the press.
* Never pass your details on to any publication without your consent. This also applies if you ask us to syndicate (resell) your story.
* Put everything in writing to you. If we agree to represent you, we will give you a booklet full of advice about selling your story.
* Give you full references from other happy interviewees on request. You will also be able to see hundreds of bylined cuttings on request so you will be able to see for yourself where we place stories (everywhere!)
* We do not take any money out of your fee. We are paid by the publication for writing your story – obviously we get more for a front page (and so do you!)
* We abide by the Editorial Code as set out by IPSO (The Independent Press Standards Organisation). Our agents and journalists are also fully qualified.
For all this – we ask only that your story is exclusive to National Story and you are not dealing with other agents, publications or journalists.
To find out more about our services contact us here: National Story Enquiry